Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Giver

I've been taking a look at my relationships with all of my friends lately. I have found that I am deffinatley the giver of our group, and I seem to be getting stepped on by most of my "friends". I drive everywhere and I rarely ask for gas money, I buy them food or things they want if its pretty inexpensive and I can afford it. I never spend the money on myself, it's always about making someone else happy. I don't know what I'm going to do about this, I feel as though I should really sit down and talk with a few of my friends about this but I'm not sure what they would say.
Any suggestions?
Working tonight, Publix 4-7.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yes, just stop. Make them pay once in a while. When the waiter comes start out the night by saying (very loudly so they can all hear) "Can we all have separate checks please?" Things like that. It's ok to pay once in a while. That feels good. Getting stepped all over does not feel good. Pay that car off. That will make it worth it in the end.